07 August 2008

Psst...It's Officially Olympics Time! 08-08-08

WARNING: I am an Olympic Games junkie.

It started when I was a teen in Germany in the early 80's. We went to both the infamous 1972 Munich OlympicStadt and the 1964 & 1976 Innsbruck, Austria Olympic sites. Looking off of the top of a ski jump is fairly freaky. Oh, to be back in the Alps with the clear, fresh, cold air...maybe one day.

Anyway, I know these are the summer Olympics. I love them both for the same reasons. Tradition, passion, pride, strength, and mostly, the top of human form which is a love of mine. Did I mention I tutor Human Anatomy & Physiology for nursing students? The subject never ceases to amaze me.

I'll have to scan the old film photos to my computer so I can share those memories. I just wanted to make sure we are clear as to where my head will be for the next two weeks (plus the 3 week withdrawl).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails